Process Serving is delivering court documents so there is a lot of legal language. It can be very confusing for the novice process server. What are N39’s, N215’s, affidavits? What are certificates, petitions, injunctions, and sealed orders? The list can seem never ending and getting it wrong can be a disaster. Not only for the case and the solicitor you are working for but it could do damage to your business reputation.
The Process Serving Course
This 2 day course will help you avoid these mistakes and teach you:
- Why is process serving so important to a PI agency?
- Pricing work
- Marketing for process servers
- Inter agency work and getting that work
- Receiving client instructions
- Legal Aid instructions and billing
- What is effective service?
- Electronic methods of service
- Safety when process serving
- Best practice
- Tricks of the trade
- Serving by appointment
- Statements / Certificates of Service
- Handling difficult clients
- Invoicing and debt management
- Bad payees
- Legals and the Data Protection Act
- The Friday special
We also supply you with all the templates you will require for writing affidavits and statements in the future, an up to date copy of the process servers guide and 12 months email support following the course.
Where, when and how much?
The course is class room based in our training rooms in central London. It costs £295. The dates for this course are at the top of the page.
Next date and booking
If you have any questions about this course or wish to book a place on it, please either call us on 0207 993 4080 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, fill out the form below. To reserve your place we will need a 50% deposit. The balance is payable 28 days before the course starts.