Become a Process Server
How do I earn £15,000 per annum part-time?
Firstly, if you think you are not going to be asked to pay for the education and training to give you this sort of opportunity
– then read no further and click off now – I don’t want to waste your time and I certainly won’t have you waste mine!
NOBODY makes money with no up-front cost.
I am a straight talking investigator and business man who has made a lot of money by being direct.
The potential income opportunity this opens up for you is a “no-brainer.”
You are basically getting a business in a box and you can be earning within the next 14 days.
I’m not going to do it for you – but I will show you how and help you if you decide to join us…
JUST FOLLOW OUR PROVEN 7 SMALL SIMPLE STEP STRATEGY……
1. GET THE KNOWLEDGE
Invest £349 in yourself and do our online course, it takes a novice about 16 hours – includes 12 months email support, an in-field assessment and a FREE Process Servers Guide worth £47. We give you a personalised certificate to show potential clients you know what you are doing.
2. SET UP A SMALL WEBSITE
(If you have no experience, we can help you for a small fee)
3. GET EXPERIENCE
Get registered with the FREE networks and PROFESSIONAL associations we tell you about in the course – do some agent to agent work between £45 and £60 per job.
4. After one month, you’ll gain the EXPERIENCE & CONFIDENCE to go and get your own high-paying repeat clients.
5. MARKET YOUR BUSINESS
Get paid an average of £150 per job. Get two or three jobs a week – we show you who to target.
6. RINSE & REPEAT
7. CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT & PAY YOUR BILLS!
Make sure you use the secret we tell you in the course to make sure you get paid every time on-time!
Use our 7 simple step formula to quickly grow a £15,000 a year business doing less than 4 hours work per week
“Please explain to me how it takes only 4 hours per week? You must be kidding…”
No, I’m not. It’s simple…
Spend one hour per week doing marketing to get your clients – you have to do this continuously or you don’t get clients. If you don’t want to market your business and yourself, go and get a job – do not even consider doing this course or working for yourself at all – EVER!
Allow an average of 90 minutes per job…
To receive the instruction, check and print the paperwork 5 minutes – 45 minutes to drive to the location, serve the papers, and return home. 15 minutes preparing paperwork, 10 minutes reporting to client and doing an invoice
Who are you?
My name is Will Clayton, I have been a professional private investigator for over 20 years and a major part of our business has been process serving. We have literally served thousands and thousands of court documents across the UK and internationally. My business and experience has grown over the years and I have taught 100’s of professional private investigators how to get into the process servers industry.
I am also a trainer for the ABI Academy (Association of British Investigators) which is endorsed by the Law Society of England & Wales. I run various workshops and training sessions for them and love seeing new people enter the industry and become successful.
Why do I need to do a Course?
Perhaps you don’t – if you know the difference between a N215 and a N79 then carry on and good luck to you – but I’m sure we can help you increase your number of clients which is worth the course fee alone.
We commonly hear “My mate is a bailiff and he says I can just do it – don’t need any training.”
Sure – go for it, but to be honest we get more clients come to us because of others mistakes and getting it right first time, every time is vital if you want to build a sustainable and profitable side business.
Bailiffs are bailiffs – not professional process servers – yes, they will serve eviction notices on travellers and seize goods – we serve a whole lot more, with a whole lot less aggro and don’t have the guilty conscience of removing goods from those who have perhaps hit hard times.
“I have known Will Clayton for a long time and have taken his online process serving course. It’s second to none and everyone should consider sitting it. At times like this you should be opening up new revenue streams to grow your business.”
Chris Lucas-Jones, Endeavour UK Enforcement Agents and owner of networking platform Enforcement Agents UK
The Course Structure and Modules
The course has 21 lessons that cover…
LESSON 1: THE ROLE OF THE PROCESS SERVER
– Why do process servers even exist?
LESSON 2: THE RULES AND LAWS GOVERNING PROCESS SERVING
– The golden rules to make sure you don’t get it wrong
LESSON 3: TYPES OF DOCUMENTS
– N215’s, Ex550’s and N38’s – learn what they all mean
LESSON 4: RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS
– Learn how to not get ripped off by solicitors
LESSON 5: PERSONAL SERVICE
– It’s not like the movies!
LESSON 6: SUBSTITUTED OR LETTERBOX SERVICE
– Find out the alternate methods of service available to us when you can’t serve somebody!
LESSON 7: SERVICE ON A COMPANY
– Companies have different rules to follow
LESSON 8: OTHER POINTS ON SERVICE
– Learn the tricks of the trade to make your life easier
LESSON 9: HEALTH & SAFETY
– Get some tips from the professionals for how to stay safe when others lose their cool
LESSON 10: PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF SERVICE
– The way we prove to a judge that we served the papers in accordance with the laws
LESSON 11: CERTIFICATES OF SERVICE
– Quick videos to show you the secrets on how to get these right first time, every time
LESSON 12: AFFIDAVITS
– You will learn how to create and swear legal documents
LESSON 13: WITNESS STATEMENTS
– You will often be a witness in the justice system – learn how to document your findings professionally
LESSON 14: OTHER PAPERWORK AND FORMS
– The different forms will surprise you – but they are easy when you know where to look them up
LESSON 15: DATES OF DEEMED SERVICE
– Learn how to make sure you get service before court dates right every time
LESSON 16: INCIDENTAL ENQUIRIES
– What to do when you know someone is lying to you about the defendant not being there
LESSON 17: REPORTING TO CLIENTS
– Handle clients professionally and write great reports
LESSON 18: HAGUE CONVENTION & SERVICE REGULATIONS
– Don’t get it wrong when serving papers overseas
LESSON 19: DATA PROTECTION ACT
– The biggest legal pitfall out there – don’t get fined by the ICO
LESSON 20: THE BUSINESS & MARKETING OF PROCESS SERVING
– How to get clients, network and build a business to make you £300 per week part-time
LESSON 21: LEGAL AID
– Legal Aid can be a great source of work for the novice process server building their client base