We have now developed and launched our online process serving course – no need to wait for a workshop or having to travel to our training rooms. It’s finally here!
What you get
- Access to our secure online portal
- 21+ lessons breaking it all down to easy manageable steps
- FREE ABI Process Servers Guide worth £47
- Unlimited free email support for 12 months
- On successful completion two certificates – one for theory and one in-field practical assessment
Online Process Serving Course – Lesson Structure
- How to get clients
- The role of the process server
- The rules and laws governing Process Serving
- Types of documents
- Receiving Instructions
- Personal Service
- Substituted or Letterbox Service
- Service on a Company
- Other Points on Service
- Health & Safety
- Proof or Evidence of Service
- Certificates of Service
- Witness Statements
- Other Paperwork and Forms
- Dates of Deemed Service
- Incidental Enquiries
- Reporting to Clients
- Hague Convention & Service Regulations
- Data Protection Act
- The Business & Marketing of Process Serving
- Legal Aid
The theory portion of the online process serving course is done through the portal – it consists of 50 multiple choice questions. After that you can do the practical assessment. We will arrange for you to serve papers on somebody. This will be local to you. You will then complete the paperwork and return it to us. We will then assess you and give you feedback before sending your final certificate.
This course will give you two certificates – one for passing the theory section and another when you pass the practical assessment.
Your tutor for this course is ABI Academy Trainer, Will Clayton. You can check his credentials here https://www.theabi.org.uk/assets/uploads/Academy/TRAINERS/Bluemoom/Will%20Clayton.pdf
Will has over 20 years experience in the private sector and has a passion for delivering high quality training for professional private investigators.
Want to book the Online Process Serving Course?
You can book direct on the below link